Colonel Wildman is the Vice Commander, 501st Combat Support Wing, U.S. Air Forces in Europe, headquartered at RAF Alconbury, United Kingdom. She assists in the oversight of eight installations located in the United Kingdom and Norway, serving a community of more than 14,000 military service members, civilians, and local nationals. The wing provides agile combat support to enable Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Global Strike, and Command and Control missions for
U.S. and NATO operations.
Colonel Wildman was born in Rochester, Minnesota and grew up in Aurora, Colorado. She enlisted in the United States Air Force in 1992 and received a Scholarship for Outstanding Airman to Reserve Officers Training Corps in 1996. She attended University of Colorado where she graduated with honors and was commissioned in 1999. She has served overseas in Germany, Japan, and Alaska and has deployed to Kuwait in support of Operation ENDURING FREEDOM. Prior to her current position, Colonel Wildman was a Congressional Appropriations Liaison in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Comptroller.
1996 Associate of Applied Science in Dental Assisting, Community College of the Air Force
1999 Bachelor of Science in Business with emphasis in Organizational Management, University of Colorado (summa cum laude)
1999 Basic Financial Management Officer Course, Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas 2004 Master of Business Administration, University of Alaska
2004 Financial Management Staff Officer Course, Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi
2005 Squadron Officer School (in residence and correspondence), Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama 2009 Master of Airpower Art and Science, Air University, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama
2013 Master of Military Operational Art and Science, Air University, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama 2014 Defense Financial Management Course, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama
2018 Air War College (correspondence), Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama
2019 Master of Science in National Security Strategy, National War College, National Defense University, Fort Lesley McNair, Washington, D.C.
1. October 1999 – April 2002, Deputy Commander, Financial Analysis Flight, 35th Comptroller Squadron, Misawa Air Base, Japan.
2. April 2002 – June 2004, Chief, 11th Air Force Financial Analysis, 3rd Comptroller Squadron, Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska.
3. June 2004 – May 2005, Flight Commander, Financial Services, 3rd Comptroller Squadron, Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska.
4. May 2005 – June 2007, MAJCOM Budget Analyst, Headquarters Air Force Materiel Command, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
5. June 2007 – July 2009, B-1 Group Financial Manager, 812th Aeronautical Systems Group, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
6. July 2009 – June 2011, Commander, 95th Comptroller Squadron, 95th Air Base Wing, Edwards Air Force Base, California.
7. June 2011 – July 2012, Commander, Comptroller Squadron, DATA MASKED.
8. July 2012 – June 2013, Student, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama.
9. June 2013 – July 2015, Congressional Budget & Appropriations Liaison, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Budget), the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
10. July 2015 – July 2016, Executive Officer to the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Budget), the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
11. July 2016 – July 2018, Chief, Financial Analysis Division, Headquarters Air Force Special Operations Command, Hurlburt Field, Florida.
12. August 2018 – June 2019, Student, National War College, Fort Lesley McNair, Washington, D.C.
13. June 2019 – July 2021, Congressional Appropriations Liaison, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Comptroller, the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
14. July 2021 – present, Vice Commander, 501st Combat Support Wing, RAF Alconbury, United Kingdom
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with five oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Achievement Medal with oak leaf cluster
2001 Comptroller Organization of the Year 2003 Certified Defense Financial Manager
2004 Financial Services Office of the Year, PACAF
2008 Level 1 Certified Acquisition Professional, Financial Manager and Program Manager 2008 Certified Defense Financial Manager with Acquisition Specialty
2009 Level 2 Certified Acquisition Professional, Financial Manager 2009 Financial Analysis Office of the Year, AFMC
2010 Financial Analysis Office of the Year, AFMC
2014 Level 2 Certified, DoD Financial Management Program 2015 Level 3 Certified, DoD Financial Management Program
2016 Outstanding Financial Management Organization of the Year, USSOCOM
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant, 2 June 1999
First Lieutenant, 2 June 2001
Captain, 2 June 2003
Major, 1 March 2009
Lieutenant Colonel, 1 August 2014
Colonel, 1 August 2020
(CURRENT AS OF JUNE 2021)