Skip to main content (Press Enter).
U.S. Air Force Logo
RAF Alconbury & RAF Molesworth
RAF Blenheim Crescent
RAF Menwith Hill
Joint Branch Acronym Glossary
Pass/ID & Visitor Information
Exceptional Family Member Program
Federal Voting Assistance Program
423d ABG Helpful Agencies
Wing Staff Agency
Human Performance Optimization
501 CSW Directories
Commander's Action Line
Sexual Misconduct Disciplinary Actions
501st Combat Support Wing
Pass/ID & Visitor Information
Pass and ID Registration
Commercial: +44 01480 842525
By appointment only.
Pass & Registration Appointments:
Restricted Area Badge Appointments:
RAFM Pass & Registration Brochure
Commercial: +44 01280 708611
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 0800-1200 and 1300-1600
Person(s) not in possession of military IDs, Department of Defense civilian or contractor IDs, or previously issued and active base access passes must enter 501st Combat Support Wing installations through the visitor control center.
Location: Ermine Street
Commercial: +44 01480 843311
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 0700-1500, closed all U.S. holidays and USAFE Family Days
Commercial vehicles must utilize Commercial Inspection Point located at the right side of the gate.
Commercial: +44 01280 708877
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 0700-1200 and 1300-1400
Unescorted Installation Access Procedures
Active-duty service members, retirees and their dependents (18 years or older), and civil service employees can sponsor up to four visitors for up to 30 days by completing three steps:
1. Contact the Visitor Center (VC) via government email at email@example.com or in person to validate sponsorship.
2. Provide the visitor's full name, date of birth and driver's license or passport number to the VC.
3. Once approved, the visitor(s) must report to the VC to receive base access passes.
Note: Single sponsor requests for more than 4 people will require prior approval. The request must be submitted to the VC 14 days prior to the arrival of the guests.
Events (Receptions, Parties, Meetings, Community Partners, etc.)
Active-duty service members, retirees and their dependents (18 years or older), and civil service employees can sponsor (one day) large events, parties, and/or meetings with an Access Control List, by completing three steps:
1. Contact the VCC via government email or in person to validate sponsorship.
Click here to email a completed Access Control List request to the VCC
via government email at least 14 days prior to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org via a government email account.
3. The requestor will receive confirmation of the ACL with instructions once approved.
Note: Event attendees must bring a valid passport or driver’s license and show at the gate for entry.
Contractors and Vendors (Construction Crews, Custodial Services, Food Vendors, etc.)
Active-duty service members and civil service employees can sponsor contractors and vendors for up to 12 months by completing three steps:
1. Contact the designated unit Requesting Authority (RA)/Authorizing Official (AO) to prepare the request for contractor/vendor access.
Click here to email a completed Unescorted Access Request Form to the VCC
prior to their visit in person or at email@example.com via a government email account.
3. Once approved, schedule an appointment with Pass & Registration to obtain a DBIDS identification card.
Note: RA/AO designation must be submitted to the VCC and approved prior to requesting contractor/vendor access. The VCC will maintain a record of this designation.
Expired Identification Cards
Civilians, dependents, and active-duty members need to be fully aware of their ID’s expiration date and schedule renewal appointments prior to its termination date.
Expired CAC and or dependent ID cards will be confiscated by Security Forces and issued a Confiscated Identification Card Memo.
Active-Duty members, retirees and their dependents (16 years or older), Civil Service and Contract employees who have expired Common Access Cards (CAC) or Identification cards can obtain an access credential by completing the following steps:
1. Provide the VCC with the Confiscated Identification Card Memo along with a valid sponsor present.
Click Here to Schedule an appointment
with the ID card section through RAPIDS Appointment Scheduler
3. Must have two forms of valid ID and one must have a photo not including the Confiscation Memo.
4. Dependents must have the Sponsor complete DD Form 1172 online and the electronic renewal application or attached copy; the sponsor must certify DD Form 1172 with an electronic signature.
Click Here to fill out the DD Form 1172, access the DMDC website
5. For more information, contact the nearest DEERS office.