The Commander's Action Line gives all Airmen, retirees, families and community members a direct link to the 501st Combat Support Wing commander. The Action Line can be used to express constructive points of view on the policies and procedures of the base; discuss safety and security issues; and address problems, concerns, or suggestions after traditional methods have been exhausted.
Action Line queries may be submitted through the 501st CSW Public Affairs org box at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line "Commander's Action Line." Any messages received without contact information will not be routed, so please be sure to provide a method for communication.
Action Line discussions that are deemed beneficial for the community at large will then be published online.
- The commander wants your input; however, Airmen should use this tool after coordinating problems or concerns with supervisors, first sergeants or commanders. If you are unable to resolve the issue, the Action Line is for you.
- Action Line submissions must be written in a courteous or professional tone. Examples of letters that will not be published include personal attacks, insults or sarcasm; personal messages to a group or person; and those that advertise a product, group or website.
- Submissions must include a name, an e-mail address or an alternative method of contact. The requestor's contact information will not be published in compliance with Privacy Act restrictions. The submitter's name may be used unless he or she requests to remain anonymous.
- In the letter state the issue or concern, action already taken to resolve it, and as many details as possible. Please only address one issue, concern or suggestion per action line submission.
- Please expect to receive a response within one week of submission.
- Submissions may be edited for grammar and length.
Photo Studio Hours
Every other Wednesday 0900-1100 & 1200-1500
Every other Wednesday 1000-1130 & 1300-1430
PA Work Order Form
To request PA support, please fill out this work order form and send it to our org box at: email@example.com. All work order requests are prioritized based on our 2018 Public Affairs Employment Plan, DODI 5040.05, and the 35-series AFIs.